CONNECT YOUR PROPERTY IN THE CLOUD

MANAGE YOUR UTILITIES

If you want access to all your utility data to ensure you can manage your consumptions, then it’s time to join Urban Utilities now and get access to all your property consumptions data from the national utilities network.

We at Urban Utilities supply our customers with second-to-none self-service access to their utility information with state of the art meter and smart meter consumption information accessed through the Urban Customer Portal.

With a focus on customer engagement, our portal allows customers to view usage data that helps them make beneficial, cost-saving decisions based on how and when they use their utilities. The infrastructure also ensures that accurate meter readings are captured on a live feed, allowing all clients to be billed on accurate readings eliminating estimated billing.

With consumption readings from our intelligent meter reading network (in the cloud), customers gain easy access to detailed data, patterns, and insight into how much water, electricity, gas, or other utilities they are using.

 Once collected, this data can be:

  • Displayed via interactive consumption charts across all platforms from the Urban Portal dashboard
  • Charted and downloaded using the export reporting format for customer’s personal records
  • Helpful to customers to view all metered usage in a forecasted and historical data set

 

The Urban infrastructure also allows clients to tap into the “Leak Detection” module that will act as an early warning for possible leaks within the property.

This system will provide clients with leak insight to:

  • Possible leak warnings via (SMS, Email & Customer Portal Notifications)
  • Leak values for the period visible on the customer portal
  • Important leak data and information for insurance claims

Management Device Pricing

Electrical Management Device

  • Includes access to the Urban Portal
  • Full access to all electrical consumptions on the property
  • Full council account management from Urban Utilities
  • This feature does not include installation (if needed)

Price

R1200

Get up to 50% discount by using the discount code below:

UrbanU2020

Water Management Device

  • Includes access to the Urban Portal
  • Full access to all water consumptions on the property (including leak detection on property infrastructure)
  • Full council account management from Urban Utilities
  • This feature does not include installation (if needed)

Price

R1200

Get up to 50% discount by using the discount code below:

UrbanU2020

Monthly Management Fees

Monthly management fee charged per device.

The Monthly Fee Includes

  • Monthly Council/Municipality account management
  • Full integrtion on account with live consumption processing to council & Municipality.

Price

R100

Want to make use of the National Utility Portal and view your Electrical & Water consumption data live in the cloud

Then Follow the link below and register on the portal

Get up to 50% discount by using the discount code below when you register your property on the urban portal:

UrbanU2020

Or complete the form below and one of the Urban team members

will make contact with you soon as possible

Contact Us

Submit Valid Email Address
Submit Valid Phone Number
Submit Valid Details

Useful Links & Tips

Urban Utilities Office

Design Quarters, Nicol Grove Office Park, William Nicol drive, Cnr Leslie, Fourways, Gauteng, South Africa
v

Information Contact Number

National Office
+27 (0) 11 780 8235

Emaill Us

Click here to email ENQUIRIES
Click here to email SALES

Pricing On Cloud Readings
g
Pricing on Tank Level Management
Pricing On Geyser Management

PRICING

Utility Management

Always know what you’ll pay for accurate water meter readings

12 Months

R1100

PER METERING UNIT

Annual Meter Management

Unit Price

R900

What Is Included

1x Utility Metering Device
Daily Meter Readings
Live Access to property data
Integrated With all Councils
24h Utility support

Monthly

R100

PER METERING UNIT

Monthly Meter Management

Unit Price

R900

What Is Included

1x Utility Metering Device
Daily Meter Readings
Live Access to property data
Integrated With all Councils
24h Utility support

24 Months

R2100

PER METERING UNIT

Bi-annual Meter Management

Unit Price

R900

What Is Included

1x Utility Metering Device
Daily Meter Readings
Live Access to property data
Integrated With all Councils
24h Utility support

Learn more about our Cloud Metering

FAQs

Frequently asked questions

HOW CAN I JOIN URBAN UTILITIES?

You can join Urban Utilites and have your property utilities account managed by simply clicking on the Join Now button, by sellecting your option best suited.

WHAT COST ARE INVOLVED IN JOINING?

The cost structure are divided into 2 main sections:

Monthly Management Fees:
– Monthly fee per meter installed @ R100 p/m

 

Equipment Fees: (once off)
– Water Management Device @ R865 incl
– Electrical Management Device + electrical Kw/h meter @ R2315 incl

The above fees exclude installation fees

HOW WOULD MY METER READINGS BE TAKEN?

Urban Utilities would install a small device on either the (Water or Electrical) infrastructure that would allow us to capture all consumptions through our integrated cloud based network.

HOW DOES IT INTEGRATE WITH MY COUNCIL?

Urban Utilities developed a stable integrated process that integrates with each council, this allows for all the data as collected from the property on either (Water or Electricity) to be provided to the specific council. This all happens on a monthly basis and gets processed directly from the main Urban platform via a automated process.

WHAT NEEDS TO BE INSTALLED TO ALLOW FOR THE AUTOMATED READINGS?
To capture the actual consumption readings live from your property Urban Utilities would need to install a small device on either the (Water or Electrical) architecture that would allow for the actual meter data to be processed into the Urban network infrastructure.

The Urban IoT network is cloud based thus allowing for the installations to be done seamlessly and without any major changes on the property.
90% of the installation is a plug & Play and can be done by any property owner. The other 10% only comes into effect if changes on the property architecture is needed and this would need to be done by either a qualified “electrician or plumber”.

WHERE WOULD I BE ABLE TO VIEW MY PROPERTIES UTILITIES DATA?

Urban Utilities designed a state of the art “National Utilities Portal” that allows for direct interaction between the actual property data, the property owner and the the utilities provider.
This process allows for direct interaction between all parties, thus allow the flow of true and accurate information and utilities data to be processed 24/7 365 days of the year directly from the utilities portal.

Access to the “National Utilities Portal” can be obtained by registering on the national platform
Click here to register and Join Urban Utilities

Storage Tank Management

Storage tank level indication at your finger tips

12 Months

R1200

PER STORAGE TANK / ANNUALLY

Annual Storage Tank Management

Unit Price

R2 265.50 

What Is Included

1x Storage Tank Device
Real Time Storage Tank Levels
Live Access To Storage Tank Data
Integrated Stock Control Process
Full Reporting Platform
Real Time Level Wornings
24h support

Monthly

R100

PER STORAGE TANK / MONTHLY

Monthly Storage Tank Management

Unit Price

R2 265.50 

What Is Included

1x Storage Tank Device
Real Time Storage Tank Levels
Live Access To Storage Tank Data
Integrated Stock Control Process
Full Reporting Platform
Real Time Level Wornings
24h support

24 Months

R2400

PER STORAGE TANK / BI-ANNUALLY

Bi-annual Storage Tank Management

Unit Price

R2 265.50 

What Is Included

1x Storage Tank Device
Real Time Storage Tank Levels
Live Access To Storage Tank Data
Integrated Stock Control Process
Full Reporting Platform
Real Time Level Wornings
24h support

Learn more about our Storage Tank Management

FAQs

Frequently asked questions

HOW CAN I JOIN URBAN UTILITIES?

You can join Urban Utilites and have your tank level account managed by simply clicking on the Join Now button, by sellecting your option best suited.

WHAT COST ARE INVOLVED IN JOINING?

The cost structure are divided into 2 main sections:

Monthly Management Fees:
– Monthly fee per meter installed @ R100 p/m

 

Equipment Fees: (once off)
– Tank Level Management Device
@ R2265.50 incl

 

The above fees exclude installation fees

HOW WOULD MY TANK LEVELS BE MANAGED?

All tank levels are managed through our state of the art IoT “LSM” unit. The unit forms part of the smart level sensing network that transmit all the relevant data into the cloud in realtime, this allows for valuable insight into the current tank status with loads of extra functionalities available to the user.

Read more about this on our product page by clicking here

HOW DOES IT INTEGRATE ON THE NETWORK?

The “LSM” units communicate onto our secure Urban IoT network, this process takes place in realtime to provide accurate and realtime information to the client.

All “LSM” units are free of any wiring and do not need to have electricity to operate, thus they can be implemented completely independently, where ever you need them the most even if its in rural areas.

WHAT NEEDS TO BE INSTALLED TO ALLOW FOR THE AUTOMATED TANK LEVEL MANAGEMENT?

To capture the actual tank level information live from your storage tanks, Urban Utilities would need to install a small device on storage tanks that would allow for the actual data to be processed into the Urban network infrastructure.

The Urban IoT network is cloud based thus allowing for the installations to be done seamlessly and without any major changes in the infrastructure.

90% of the installation is a plug & Play and can be done by any property owner. The other 10% only comes into effect if changes on the architecture are needed and this would need to be done by either a qualified “installer”.

 

Read more about this on our product page by clicking here

WHERE WOULD I BE ABLE TO VIEW MY TANK LEVEL DATA?

Urban Utilities designed a state of the art “Tank Level Management System” that allows for direct interaction between the actual tank level data and the client, this all takes place through our Urban Tank Portal

This process allows for direct interaction between all parties, thus allowing the flow of true and accurate information and tank level data to be processed 24/7 365 days of the year directly from the interactive tank level portal

Access to the “NTank Level Portal” can be obtained by registering on the national platform
Click here to register and Join Urban Utilities

Geyser Burst Management

Detect geyser burst and prevent water damage

12 Months

R1200

PER GEYSER / ANNUALLY

Annual Geyser Management

Unit Price

R2 288.50

What Is Included

1x Geyser Device
Real Time Geyser Valve Control
Real Time Burst Wornings
(SMS, Email & Push Notifications)
Real Time Leak Detection
Full Reporting Platform
24h support

Monthly

R100

PER GEYSER / MONTHLY

Monthly Geyser Management

Unit Price

R2 288.50

What Is Included

1x Geyser Device
Real Time Geyser Valve Control
Real Time Burst Wornings
(SMS, Email & Push Notifications)
Real Time Leak Detection
Full Reporting Platform
24h support

24 Months

R2400

PER GEYSER / BI-ANNUALLY

Bi-annual Geyser Management

Unit Price

R2 288.50

What Is Included

1x Geyser Device
Real Time Geyser Valve Control
Real Time Burst Wornings
(SMS, Email & Push Notifications)
Real Time Leak Detection
Full Reporting Platform
24h support

Learn more about our Geyser Management

FAQs

Frequently asked questions

HOW CAN I JOIN URBAN UTILITIES?

You can join Urban Utilites and have your property geyser managed by simply clicking on the Join Now button, by sellecting your option best suited.

WHAT COST ARE INVOLVED IN JOINING?

The cost structure are divided into 2 main sections:

Monthly Management Fees:
– Monthly fee per meter installed @ R100 p/m

 

Equipment Fees: (once off)
– Geyser Management Device @ R2288.50 incl

The above fees exclude installation fees

HOW WOULD MY GEYSER BE MAMANGED?

The geyser management units are designed for control over the water management process that takes place on the geyser itself.

In the case of a geyser burst or leak the number one issue that comes into play would be the possibility of water damage caused by the leak or a burst geyser. The geyser units act as a water detection device that shuts off the water in the event that a burst or leak in the geyser is detected.

The Urban management system then controls that actions around the possible geyser burst and leak by processing early warning messages to the property owner of the event via (sms, email and push notifications) through the urban portal.

The Geyser unit also allows for integration to your insurance provider by allowing the data to be processed to them in the event of a geyser burst or leak that will assist with immediate repairs and claims in the process.

HOW DOES IT INTEGRATE WITH MY INSURANCE PROVIDER?

We have an integration process that takes place with the insurance providers in South Africa that allow for each geyser management device installed to be processed and linked on the policy of each client in accordance with the policy process in place.

This will allow for the data process to take place between the geyser management device and the insurance provider.

WHAT NEEDS TO BE INSTALLED TO ALLOW FOR MY GEYSER TO BE MANAGED?

To manage a geyser live from your property Urban Utilities would need to install a small device on the geyser architecture that would allow for the actual geyser to be managed and the data to be processed into the Urban network infrastructure.

The Urban IoT network is cloud based thus allowing for the installations to be done seamlessly and without any major changes in the properties geyser architecture.

90% of the installation is a plug & Play and can be done by any property owner. The other 10% only comes into effect if changes on the property architecture are needed and this would need to be done by a qualified plumber.

WHERE WOULD I BE ABLE TO VIEW MY PROPERTIES GEYSER DATA?

Urban Utilities designed a state of the art “National Utilities Portal” that allows for direct interaction between the actual property data that includes the geyser infrastructure, the property owner and the insurance providers.
This process allow the flow of true and accurate information and utilities / geayser data to be processed 24/7 365 days of the year directly from the Urban utilities portal.

Access to the “National Utilities Portal” can be obtained by registering on the national platform
Click here to register and Join Urban Utilities

error: Content is protected !!